Safe from pieces
Our chews are robust enough to prevent breaking down into hazardous bits.
STRAWBERRY LARGE CHEW (ONE SIZE)
PUMPKIN LARGE CHEWS (ONE SIZE)
12-INCH MONSTER BULLY STICKS
ULTIMATE CHEW BOX FOR LARGE DOGS
YAK CHEWS - CHEWS WHATS BEST FOR YOUR DOG
- Made From Scratch | 100% Authentic Yak Chew From Himalayas
- Free From Any Chemical Preservatives, Additives & Dyes
- Highest Quality Raw Ingredients That Don't Stink Like Other Yak Chews
- 100 % Money Back Guarantee If You Are Not Satisfied
Why we created The Safe Dog Chew Company?
We already know dog owners study the ingredients of dog chews, as they should. As a dog owner, you want to know where a chew is sourced and what its ingredients are?
For example, are deer antlers safe for the dog, or will they break its teeth?
What about pigs' or lambs' ears? They sound gross and apparently too small so that the dog can choke on them.
Then there's nylon and rubber-made bones. The dog may chew it, but will he enjoy it? No. And is it safe? "they are safe to play but are not safe to eat"
Rawhide is another option. But where is it coming from, and is it already rotten?
Hence our love and passion for sourcing all-natural, free from chemical preservatives, artificial ingredients, and foreign additives. In fact, our YAK CHEWS have only two ingredients: Himalayan Yak milk and lime juice. This is what's behind our slogan:
- Long-lasting smoked dried cheese chew (1.6-2.1 oz per chew)
- Initially hard and becomes soft as dogs chew on it and get soaked in saliva
- Protein-rich and highly digestible
- No added sugar, salt, binding agents, or chemical preservatives
- Sourced from the pristine Himalayan foothill
- Helps remove plaque and tartar build-up and improve teeth and gum hygiene
Supervision is recommended when feeding any Safe Dog Chews to your dog. Provide enough fresh drinking water during consumption.
Our yak chews are protein-rich, and If your furry is consuming it for the first time and is sensitive to protein-rich diets, please limit consumption to less than one chew per day to avoid any potential stomach upset.
Yak chews are initially hard and get softer as dogs chew on them. It is safe for teething dogs and all canines with strong jaws. However, if your dogs are used to eating rawhide and other chews/treats containing high sugar, acid, preservatives, and dyes, and if you are concerned about their dental hygiene, it may break or chip a tooth in some cases. Therefore, in such rare cases, we advise soaking chews in water for ~10 minutes before feeding. The chew gets softer when soaked in water and will be gentle for moderate chewers' teeth.